Registered Nurse (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Franklin, TN | USA
Franklin Dermatology Group is pleased to announce that we are currently accepting applications for the full-time (Monday – Friday) position(s) of Registered Nurse (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
Our award-winning Cool Springs practice is growing and we are looking to add to our dynamic team. Our registered nurses are integral to our daily operations and are responsible for day-to-day patient care and other duties as assigned. Dermatology experience is strongly preferred, but is not required.
- Have clean, current Tennessee licensure and accreditation in good standing
- Possess a professional appearance, demeanor, and strong clinical skills
- Truly enjoy providing exemplary patient care
- Have experience/familiarity with electronic medical records (EMR) system(s)
- Be able to thrive in a very fast-paced & professional environment
- Be able to multitask while paying attention to detail
- Be accountable, responsible, and reliable
- Be a true team player
Work Environment: We are a fast-paced, busy dermatology practice in the heart of Cool springs. We were named “Best Dermatologist” in the Pick of Williamson Reader’s Choice Awards, a “Top Doctor” in Nashville Lifestyles magazine, and “Best of Nashville – Dermatologist” by the Tennessean because of our commitment to excellence at all levels of our organization. Our office is busy every day, so we rely on our team members to pitch in and support one another whenever and wherever needed. In return for a solid day’s work, we provide excellent pay and benefits, perks of the dermatology/aesthetic industry, and a positive work environment in a modern office with great staff & providers.
Interested or know someone who might be interested? Please apply below, email your resume and pertinent info to info (at) FranklinDerm (dot) net or fax to (615) 771-0050. No phone calls, please. Please feel free to share this opportunity with your friends, family, and professional & social networks!