Nurse – RN or LPN
Franklin, TN | USA
Our award-winning Cool Springs practice is growing and we are looking to add to our dynamic team. Dermatology experience will definitely help, but all competent, passionate team players are encouraged to apply. Work Responsibilities: In this role, you will room patients, take detailed & accurate patient histories, accurately chart/scribe for the physician or provider, prep rooms & trays for surgery, anesthetize patients, assist in surgical & cosmetic procedures, scrub instruments, clean rooms, and other duties as assigned.
Please Note: We can find plenty of people to “fill a seat” in our nursing corps, but we are looking for someone to fill a very important role in our office. As such, applicants must:
- Truly enjoy providing exemplary patient care. Seriously…Thorough, extraordinary patient care is why we are here. If you’re not passionate about great patient care and ensuring positive patient experiences in our offices, please look elsewhere.
- Possess a professional appearance, demeanor, and strong clinical skills
- Possess excellent anatomy knowledge
- Have experience/familiarity with electronic medical records (EMR) system(s). [We use NexTech.]
- Be able to thrive in a very fast-paced professional environment
- Be able to multitask while paying attention to detail
- Be reliable, accountable, and responsible,
- Be curious and have a willingness to learn
- Enjoy providing superior customer service with a smile
- Have clean, current Tennessee licensure and accreditation in good standing
- Pass a background and references check
Work Environment: We are a fast-paced, busy dermatology practice in the heart of Cool springs. We were named “Best Dermatologist” in the Pick of Williamson Reader’s Choice Awards, a “Top Doctor” in Nashville Lifestyles magazine, and “Best of Nashville – Dermatologist” by the Tennessean because of our commitment to excellence at all levels of our organization. Our office is busy every day, so we rely on our team members to pitch in and support one another whenever and wherever needed. In return for a solid day’s work, we provide excellent pay and benefits, perks of the dermatology/aesthetic industry, and a positive work environment in a modern office with great staff & providers.
Interested or know someone who might be interested? Please apply below, email your resume and pertinent info to info (at) FranklinDerm (dot) net or fax to (615) 771-0050. No phone calls, please. Please feel free to share this opportunity with your friends, family, and professional & social networks!