Medical Billing & Insurance Specialist
Franklin, TN | USA
Franklin Dermatology Group is pleased to announce that we are currently accepting applications for the full-time (Monday – Friday) position of Medical Billing and Insurance Specialist.
Our award-winning Cool Springs practice is growing and we are looking to add to our dynamic team. To succeed in this role, you should be comfortable with all facets of medical billing, insurance claims, and accounts receivable management with an emphasis on accurate, timely submissions & follow up to maximize revenue while delivering exemplary customer service at every step along the way.
Ideal candidate will have 5+ years insurance and billing experience in a healthcare setting with multiple providers. Candidate should be comfortable:
- Handling all incoming insurance and patient payments
- Reviewing, researching, and resolving insurance discrepancies and denials
- Tracking unpaid claims
- Calling on insurance companies for clarification/adjudication.
- Maintaining strict adherence to practice write-off, refund, and A/R policies
- Implementing collections procedures per practice policy when needed
- Reporting progress and status to management
In addition, candidate must:
- Enjoy providing superior customer service with a smile
- Possess a professional appearance and demeanor
- Be able to thrive in a very fast-paced & professional environment
- Be able to multitask while paying attention to detail
- Be accountable, responsible, and reliable
- Be a true team player
- Be a curious problem solver
- Pass a thorough background and references check
- Experience/familiarity with electronic medical records (EMR) system(s) a plus. (We use NexTech)
Work Environment: We are a fast-paced, busy dermatology practice in the heart of Cool springs. We were named “Best Dermatologist” in the Pick of Williamson Reader’s Choice Awards, a “Top Doctor” in Nashville Lifestyles magazine, and “Best of Nashville – Dermatologist” by the Tennessean because of our commitment to excellence at all levels of our organization. Our office is busy every day, so we rely on our team members to pitch in and support one another whenever and wherever needed. In return for a solid day’s work, we provide excellent pay and benefits, perks of the dermatology/aesthetic industry, and a positive work environment in a modern office with great staff & providers.
Interested or know someone who might be interested? Please apply below, email your resume and pertinent info to info (at) FranklinDerm (dot) net or fax to (615) 771-0050. No phone calls, please. Please feel free to share this opportunity with your friends, family, and professional & social networks!