Licensed Medical Esthetician
Franklin, TN | USA
The Latour Skin Care Center at Franklin Dermatology Group is currently accepting applications for the full-time (Monday-Friday) position of Licensed Medical Esthetician (aka Aesthetician).
As an esthetician for Latour Skin Care Center, you will perform esthetic duties under the supervision of our Board Certified Dermatologist on a daily basis. Services include, but are not limited to: Facials, hair removal (waxing and laser hair removal), chemical and mechanical exfoliation / peels, microneedling, and associated skin care services.
Our lead esthetician has been with us for over 10 years and has a very busy schedule every single day. This is a great opportunity to join an established, busy practice with affluent, savvy clientele. The vast majority of our business is built-in and referred from our parent company, Franklin Dermatology Group. As the oldest and most respected dermatology practice in the area, we hold applicants to a higher standard than other esthetics or beauty studios.
Applicants must therefore be willing/able to:
- ADHERE TO THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL INTEGRITY AT ALL TIMES — INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF THE OFFICE.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times. We are in the business of beauty, but our main job is to provide exemplary customer service.
- Learn about, and identify opportunities to confidently recommend and sell, ancillary professional skincare products, services, and packages of Latour Skin Care Center and Franklin Dermatology Group when appropriate.
- Stay updated on the latest in esthetic techniques, technologies, products, continuing education opportunities.
- Create and maintain positive relationships with high-end clientele.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Regularly reach out to clients, using approved company guidelines and technologies, to ensure satisfaction and identify opportunities for follow up care.
- Create and submit videos, articles, tips, news, etc. for company Web and social media posts.
- Exhibit a willingness to embrace and train future hired staff.
- Adhere to any and all applicable laws & regulations related to the esthetic and medical industries, including maintaining current Licensure.
- Thrive in a fast-paced professional environment while paying extreme attention to detail.
- Understand and follow safety standards for all products and procedures.
- Be an accountable, responsible, and reliable team player.
- Submit to a complete background check and reference review as a condition of hire.
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and reputation — inside and outside the office — at all times.
- Stand for long periods of time, lift, and move/maneuver equipment, tools and products as needed for duties.
We provide competitive compensation models and benefits as well as perks and discounts of the dermatology/esthetic industry. We also offer a positive work environment in a newly-renovated, modern office with great support staff and supervising medical providers. This is a great opportunity to join an established, busy practice and build an esthetics career. Interested or know someone who might be interested? Please apply below, email your resume and pertinent info to info (at) FranklinDerm (dot) net or fax to (615) 771-0050. No phone calls, please. Please feel free to share this opportunity with your friends, family, and professional & social networks.